Shri Sathya Sai Seva Samiti, Bardoli was established in 1997. The purpose of the establishment is to carry on the work of BABA to serve the human being.
Starting with the minimal, today Sri Sathya Sai Seva Samiti, Bardoli is going strong with grace of BABA.
The success key for any organization is the combine work starting from the root to the top. We work as a family with the help of the various “GRAM SAMITI” such as Akoti, Moti Fadod, Sampura, Varad, Degama, Aafva- Isroli, Digash, Babla, Palsod, Pathron, Dungar, Alura, Vankaner, Rayam, Tarbhon, Mota etc.
Activities done by Sri Sathya Sai Seva Samiti, Bardoli.
- For the better future and cultural growth of the children, Sri Sathya Sai Seva Samiti, Bardoli is running “BAL VIKAS KENDRA” at Bardoli and Kanai.
- Sri Sathya Sai Seva Samiti, Bardoli distribute books, notebooks, and any necessary thing to the needful students.
MEDICAL SERVICES:Bardoli Medical Center:
- Around 12000 needful patients are cured at “Ramji Mandir, Bardoli” on Thursdays and Sundays from 07:00 AM to 09:30 AM, without any fees.
- Around 3000 patients are cured on Thursdays form 07:00 AM to 09:30 AM
OTHER SERVICES:Narayan Seva – Bal Vikash:
- Every Sundays, Sri Sathya Sai Seva Samiti, Bardoli serves food to around 100 to 125 needful people since last 10 years. Occasionally we distribute sweaters, cloths, shoes, etc to the needful.
- We distribute fruits, biscuits, Milk, cloths to around 100 patients at “Swatantra Hospital, Bardoli” since last 10 years on Sundays.
- We organize General Medical Camps at nearby places to Bardoli to cure needful patients and distribute medicines.
- We have donated around 3000 units to Sardar Hospital, Bardoli.
- We also organize Special Medical Camp for eye, teeth, cancer, skin, piles, AIDS awareness, blood donation, blood grouping etc.
- Establish Medical Center with the latest equipment at Bardoli to serve the needful.
- Establish well equipped eye and teeth units at Bardoli.
- Promote eye donation campaign.
- Provide food to the needful everyday.